Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Tuesday Tease

Hey Team!

So this is my second Tuesday Tease! I'm doing this early and using the schedule post feature (first time!) so I have no idea what will be going on in my life a week from now, but hopefully whatever it is, it'll be good! lol :)

This one is certainly a tease! It bugs even me that its so much of a tease! lol. This is from when Todd and Suzy took me to Cedar Key, and it was just so beautiful out, but quite windy, and I was kinda having a Marilyn Monroe moment! Lol, he was going to go lower but there was a mom and her small kids right behind him, so... a tease it shall remain! :) lol

xoxo
Princess Kelley

4 comments:

  1. Darling Marilyn had the luxury of an air vent to blow her skirt up, this had to be done the natural way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute.
    You should do some panty modeling on clips4sale.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Scheduling a post... now there is an idea! ;)

    Cute video for sure, and it is too bad it couldn't have been longer. Damn kids getting in the way, lol.

    hugs... miss ya,
    ~Todd and Suzy
    americanspankingsociety.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Would have loved to see those panties sweetie. ;-)

    ReplyDelete